Baby Jogger City Mini GT Bundle including both City Mini GT stroller and Compact Bassinet
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT is the next generation of our award-winning City Mini with all terrain capabilities and deluxe standard features.
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows your stroller to fold in one simple step
- A swivel front wheel for quick and agile manoeuvrability, which can lock into place for long distance strolling.
- 8" quick-release forever-air wheels with sealed ball bearings.
- Plush padded seat reclines to a near flat position with a vented seat top and retractable weather cover.
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket – accessorize your stroller with ease.
- Large multi-position sun canopy with clear view windows.
- Adjustable handlebar for users of all heights
- Front wheel suspension provides a smooth comfortable ride
- Seat back storage compartment
- Easy to access under seat storage basket
- Adjustable five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Hand operated parking brake
- Removable EASY-lock to keep stroller folded
- UV 50+ Protection canopy
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Weight Capacity: 29.5kg
Baby Jogger Compact Bassinet:
The Baby Jogger Compact Pram Bassinet has a sleek design with plush padding, adjustable sun canopy, bassinet apron to cover baby's legs and carrying handles to easily transport baby to and from the stroller. The mattress includes a machine washable cover.
Secures to the City Mini™ using the Universal Accessory Mounting Bracket. Compatible with the City Mini™ Single and City Mini™ GT single. Max. weight capacity: 11Kg. Not intended for overnight sleeping.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 6 months.
Baby Jogger warrants that the frame is free of manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the product. Manufacturer defects include, but are not limited to, the breaking of welds and frame tube damage. Textile or soft side materials, the folding mechanism, and all other components shall be warranted for one year from the date of purchase (except for tubes and tyres). Proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim and the warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.