Baby Jogger City Select 2019 Slate
Category: Prams Strollers - 4 Wheel Prams
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
NEW FRAME, NEW FABRIC
Everything you loved about the previous City Select, with a stylish new silver frame and improved fabric for your baby’s comfort.
Featuring a new sleek silver frame, new comfy and durable fabric & 3 new colour options, The City Select has gotten ever better. Whether you’re looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you’ll ever need. The most versatile stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two, or even three.
- Weight (single) 12.5kg
- Suitable from 6 months to 20.5kg (per seat)
- Over 16 possible configurations
- Front facing, parent facing, sibling facing: whatever you need.
- Add a Second Seat to make it a double. Throw in a Glider Board and you've got a triple. (Second Seat Kit and Glider Board sold separately)
- Lift the sides and the City Select folds itself: simply and compactly
- The seat multiple recline positions to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe.
- SPF 50+ sun canopy with magnetic closure and adjustable for differing head heights and multiple positions as you open or close it.
- Set your lightweight front wheels to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The forever-air rear tires allow the City Select to cover all kinds of terrain.
- Telescoping handlebar adjusts to your height and a hand-operated parking brake keeps all the controls within reach.
- Travel system compatible - just choose the adapter compatible with your car seat and you've got a customized travel system for your infant. You can also add a Bassinet Kit to handle even the littlest of passengers. (Car Seat Adapter and Bassinet Kit sold separately).
- 12 month warranty on all textile or soft sided materials from date of purchase (except for tubes and tyres)
- Lifetime Warranty: Baby Jogger warrants that the tubular frame is free of manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the product.