Baby Jogger City Tour Lux
Category: Prams Strollers - Strollers
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
Baby Jogger City Tour Lux In Slate
The NEW Baby Jogger City Tour Lux is compact and light weight without compromising on amazing features. The City Tour LUX is one of the smallest folding modular strollers suitable from birth. It has an amazing 5 riding options including: an infant car capsule (not included), a foldable bassinet to use from birth (sold separately), a reversible seat (rear or forward facing) and it also accepts a glider board for an additional child to use.
The City Tour Lux also has an ultra compact one hand fold, featuring an auto-lock and with a three stage extendable sun canopy, SPF 50+ to protect your little one on a sunny day. The canopy is also fitted with a peek-a-boo window to keep an eye on your little one with mesh fabric to add extra ventilation on warmer days.The rubber handlebar provides you a great grip on your stroller and is built to last, The easy to use brake is always within reach.
- Multiple recline positions
- Sun canopy with UV 50+ protection
- A peek-a-boo window with ventilation
- Adjustable foot well
- 5-point harness
- BabyJogger City Go Car capsule compatible (requires adaptors, sold separately)
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi Infant Carriers (adaptors sold separately)
- All-in-one Belly Bar/Cup Holder accessory compatible (sold separately)
- Folded Dimensions: 66 x 53.5 x 26 cm
- Product Weight: 8.8 kgs
- Weight Capacity: 20.5 kgs + 5 kgs in the basket
- Folds on or off your City Tour Lux, so traveling with your infant is a breeze
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- From birth to 9kgs
- No separate adapters needed - adapters are integrated into the bassinette
- Compatible with the City Tour LUX & available in the same colour options
Baby Jogger warrants that the frame is free of manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the product. Manufacturer defects include, but are not limited to, the breaking of welds and frame tube damage. Textile or soft side materials, the folding mechanism, and all other components shall be warranted for one year from the date of purchase (except for tubes and tyres). Proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim and the warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.