Grotime Overture Compact Cot, Bassi-Crib, Changer and Mattress Package
Colour: Scandinavian Oak
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
This Grotime Overture Compact Furniture Package offers everything needed for your nursery.
- Overture Cot – White, Honey Elm, Scandinavian Oak, Mountain Ash
- Bassi-Crib Kit – White, Honey Elm, Scandinavian Oak, Mountain Ash (Bassinet mattress included)
- Changer Bedside Kit- White, Honey Elm, Scandinavian Oak, Mountain Ash
- Grotime Latex Cot Mattress for Overture Cot 1080 x 660 x 100mm
This Grotime Overture Furniture Package is the ultimate choice for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality. or for parents who want a complete solution to their child's bedding needs.
Starting as a Bassinet using your Bassi Crib kit and cot ends, add your changer kit to give you the ultimate compact bassinet and change table solution.
Once your child has outgrown their bassinet, the Overture can also be converted into multiple different functions by adding on the changer/bedside attachment which give you a change table attached to your cot.
Composed for smart use of space. The overture cot is designed specifically for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality. Not only is this cot compact and classy, it can be converted into multiple different functions by adding on cleverly invented add-on kits to span the entire growth chart of your child
The Overture cot is simple enough to be dressed to suit any style home. With no drop side or moving parts – it is the safest sleeping environment you could ask for. It has never been easier to have your baby right where you want it, even with homes with limited space. This cot fits through a standard 820mm doorway, built for practical parents in modern lifestyles. We make it easy!
This 'Global Size' cot is designed to global growth pattern statistics to ensure it provides a safe sleeping environment for your child as it develops. Typically between the age of 2-3 years children are climbing things, therefore it is safest for them to make the transition into a 'Big' bed, which is easy with the Overture cot - simply roll your cot ends over and add the single bed kit! (single bed kit sold separately)
Overture Cot Specifications:
- 4 in 1 cot – Infant level, Toddler level, Sofa bed, Cot bed
- Safety Info - AS/NZS 21722013
- Finishes Available – White, Mountain Ash, Honey Elm and Scandinavian Oak
- Timber Type - Sustainable New Zealand plantation pine
- Lacquer Type – High grade two pack polyurethane
- Warranty - 5 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Mattress Required - M660S or M660L | 1080L x 660D x 100H (mm)
- Assembled Dimensions - 1170L x 740D x 1000H (mm)
- Box 1 Dimensions/Weight - 1180L x 780D x 200H (mm) 32 (kg)
- Fits through a standard 820mm doorway
- Teething Rails – No
- Dropside – No
- Wheel Castors - No
- Flat Packed – Yes (assembly required)
The Grotime Bassi-Crib is designed specifically for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality.
Not only is this crib compact and tunefully designed, it can be converted into an adorable bassinet using the existing crib ends.
Simply assemble your cot in Bassinet mode for the first few months when its important to have your precious newborn baby right near you in the bedroom or wherever you may be. Mattress is included.
Overture Changer & Bedside Kit:
The Grotime Overture Changer and Bedside Kit enhances the features of this wonderful convertible nursery system.
Simply bolt onto the end of the Overture cot or Bassinet to give you the ultimate compact bassinet/cot and change table combination.
The double sided shelves on the changer kit become bedside tables when the Overture cot is converted into a full size single bed using the single bed kit
Assembled dimensions: Bedsides 575W x 365D x 640H (mm)
Grotime Latex Cot Mattress for Overture Cot 1080 x 660 x 100mm
Mattress to fit Grotime Overture Cot.
Passes AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Sleep surfaces test for firmness reduces risk of breathing restriction.