Infa Secure Grandeur Classic
Category: Forward Facing Car Seats 6m-8yrs
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Infa Secure Grandeur Classic allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30 month old and Forward Facing with a harness to a large 8 year old. Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It's the only restraint you'll ever need!
The Infa Secure Grandeur Classic is the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia!
- Extended rearward facing up to approx 30 months
- Extended forward harnessing up to approx 8 years
- Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T.)
- Twist & Lift Headrest - allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling.
- Compact - Measuring an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Grandeur Classic is extremely compact.
- 9 Recline positions
- Width (Base): 34cm
- Width (Widest): 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down): 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up): 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing): 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing): 66cm
- Weight: 12.8kg
FAQ'S ABOUT GRANDEUR CLASSIC:
- Will the Grandeur fit into my car?
It should fit in most cars due to its narrow width, however, it is recommended trying it in your car to make sure
- Does the Grandeur have ISOfix?
No, seats designed for older children cannot have ISOfix connectors due to vehicle anchorage points limits
- Does Grandeur convert to a Booster Seat?
No, Grandeur does not convert to a Booster Seat; it features an internal 6 point harness which is used from birth to a large 8 year old so it does not convert to a lap sash Booster Seat
- My Rearward Facing child's legs touch the back seat in my Grandeur. Is this okay?
Yes, a child's legs are allowed to touch the vehicle seat as they grow in the Rearward Facing position. Children are very flexible and will position their legs in a comfortable position when Rearward Facing.