Infa Secure Grandeur Element - Jet
Category: Forward Facing Car Seats 6m-8yrs
Colour: Jet Black
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Infasecure Grandeur is a 0-8 years seat allowing for extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old, and forward facing with a harness to a large 8 year old. There is no other car seat in Australia that can offer the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development – it’s the only seat you’ll ever need.
- Extended Rearward Facing
- Extended Forward Harnessing
- Secur-air Technology
- Active Fabric
- Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T.)
- Twist & Lift Headrest
- Recline Positions: 9
Features in Depth:
- Secur-air™ Technology Secur-airTM works hand in hand with Air Cocoon TechnologyTM (A.C.T.) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Grandeur comes with A.C.T. as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than fi ve times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-airTM, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head area, making it the safest seat to date we have ever produced.
- Twist & Lift™ Grandeur comes complete with Twist & LiftTM which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
- Compact Measuring an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Grandeur is extremely compact. In fact, in forward facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia.
- Active Fabric™ Grandeur features our new easy-care Active FabricTM Element covers which are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads. Element covers are as beautiful as they are practical.
FAQ’s about Grandeur Element:
1. Will the Grandeur fit in my car? It should fit in most cars due to its narrow width, however, we recommend trying it in your car to make sure.
2. Does Grandeur have ISOFix? No, seats designed for older children cannot have ISOFix connectors due to vehicle anchorage points limits.
3. Does Grandeur convert to a Booster Seat? No, Grandeur does not convert to a Booster Seat. Grandeur features an internal 6 point harness which is used from birth to a large 8 year old so it does not convert to a lap sash Booster Seat.
4. My rearward facing child’s legs touch the back seat in my Grandeur. Is this okay? Yes, a child’s legs are allowed to touch the vehicle seat as they grow in the rearward facing position. Children are very flexible and will position their legs in a comfortable position when rearward facing.
- Width (Base): 34cm
- Width (Widest): 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down): 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up): 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing): 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing): 66cm
- Weight: 10.96kg