Infa Secure Luxi II Element Convertible Car Seat 0-8 years - Grey
Category: Convertible Car Seats 0-4yrs
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Luxi II Element is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat.
One Seat – Three Modes:
It has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Luxi II’s rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12 month old. Then, it turns around for use as a Forward Facing child restraint with internal harness seat for children up to a large 4 year old.
From there, it converts into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker now sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T):
Luxi II Element features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
Luxi II Element also features Active Fabric™. The easy-care Active Fabric™ covers are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine washable, press-stud covers and inserts can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint.
With 9 levels of recline, soft removable covers, an adjustable headrest and Air Cocoon Technology™ shell, the Luxi II is better than ever. And now also suits more kids for longer!
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness and Booster Seat – all in one.
- Rearward Facing to large 12 month old
- Forward Facing to large 4 year old
- Booster Seat to large 8 year old
- Soft covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New smaller footprint base
- Available in 3 fresh colours
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- 9 recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Mesh storage pockets
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
- Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm