Infa Secure Pulsar Forward Facing Car Seat
Category: Forward Facing Car Seats 6m-8yrs
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Pulsar’s Twist & Lift system allows one handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling, you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
The Pulsar is the first child restraint in Australia to allow the use of a six-point-harness from approximately six months through to a large eight year old, offering superior protection to a wider range of children for longer. The adjustable height harness buckle can be adjusted without removing the restraint from the vehicle, and new twist resistant straps make your day to day use a little less frustrating.
A.C.T. offers incredible protection to your child, offering increased protection across the entire surface area of the restraint. The Pulsar features a Dual Layer A.C.T. headrest, and reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. No add on, no upgrades and no extra cost.
We’ve designed the Pulsar’s cover to be completely removable without taking the restraint out of the vehicle, making cleaning easier than ever.
The Gradual Recline system is extremely easy to use, allowing unrestricted recline positions to match the recline of your vehicle’s seat.
- In built harness use from 6 months to large 8 year old.
- Twist & Lift™ one handed harness adjustment.
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated.
- Gradual Recline unrestricted recline positions.
- Twist resistant harness straps.
- Adjustable height harness buckle.
- Easy-Remove covers.
- Easy install belt path.
- Width (Base) - 43cm
- Width (Headrest) - 49cm
- Internal Width (Shoulder room) - 37cm
- Height (Headrest Down) - 75cm
- Height (Headrest Up) - 85cm
- Depth (Backrest to front of seat base) - 50cm
- Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) - 29cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) - 51cm