Infa Secure Quattro Classic
Category: Convertible Car Seats 0-4yrs
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Infa Secure Quattro Classic measures an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes. Quattro is the narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market today. The Infa Secure Quattro Classic also features an ultra-compact Rearward Facing depth, perfect for smaller vehicles (or taller front seat travellers!)
- Extended rearward facing up to approx 30 months
- Forward harnessing up to approx 4 years
- Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T.)
- Twist & Lift Headrest - allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling.
- Compact - Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Quattro Classic is the narrowest car seat with an inbuilt harness on the market today.
- 9 Recline positions
- Width (Base): 34cm
- Width (Widest): 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down): 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up): 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing): 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing): 58cm
- Weight: 9.57kg
FAQ'S ABOUT QUATTRO CLASSIC:
- Will the Quattro fit into my car?
Quattro is Australia's slimmest car seat, so it's likely to fit in most cars and is a great option for two or three across combinations.
- What is the difference between Grandeur and Quattro?
Quattro is a 0-4 seat while Grandeur is a 0-8 seat
- My Rearward Facing child's legs touch the back seat in my Grandeur. Is this okay?
Yes, a child's legs are allowed to touch the vehicle seat as they grow in the Rearward Facing position. Children are very flexible and will position their legs in a comfortable position when Rearward Facing.