Maxi Cosi Zelia 4 Wheel Stroller
Category: Prams Strollers - 4 Wheel Prams
Colour: Nomad Black
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Maxi Cosi Zelia is a compact urban baby stroller and baby pram that enables metropolitan families to be ‘Ready for Today’. It’s lightweight and stylish with a seat that converts into a bassinet in 2 simple steps. Sleeping on the go has never been easier than now.
In just 2 clicks, attach the Maxi-Cosi baby car seat (sold separately) to move easily between street and car. This 2-in-1 baby stroller is perfect for you if..
- You're looking for the best compact baby stroller that will fit into a small apartment without compromising on baby’s comfort.
- You live in town or in the suburbs.
- You love clever equipment that takes up the least amount of space in your life but offers best-in-class comfort for your newborn.
Suitable for Newborn to 17kgs (approx. 4 years)
• 2 n 1 Reverse Seat to Bassinette
• Light Weight Total: 9.6kgs
• Flexible from birth travel system
• Best in class comfort with cool baby wicking fabric
Best-In-Class comfort and safety for baby:
• XL UPF 50+ Extension canopy with maxi airflow window
• Cool Baby Wicking fabric (Seat pad and head pillow)
• Multiple position recline with full layback
• All Wheel Suspension, ensures a smooth ride
• Removable Leather Look Bumper bar
• 5 Point Harness with removable harness pads
• Cocooning boot cover
Ease of Use for parents:
• Compact fold with seat on or off, fits easily into your boot.
• Stands after folding
• Height adjustable handle bar with 4 positions
• Lockable front swivel wheels improves manoeuvrability
• XL Shopping Basket
• Easy braking system
• 3 + 1 Maxi Warranty (Including Wheels)
• Aluminium frame with contemporary style
• Leather look handle and bumper bars
• Maxi-Cosi Adaptors (Citi and Mico)
• Cool Baby Wicking Fabric Reversible seat pad and head pillow
• Light weight, cocooning boot cover
• High performance rain cover
• Removable easy access cup holder
- 3 Year Warranty
- Register your pram with Maxi Cosi Australia to extend warranty to 4 years