Oricom HNA100 Nasal Aspirator
Category: Baby Health
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
Developed for the special needs of newborns, infants and small children, the Oricom HNA100 Nasal Aspirator is designed to make breathing easier by providing a fast, efficient way to clear mucus from baby’s nasal passages.
The Oricom HNA100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Quick and easy – clean your baby’s nose in seconds
- Flexible silicone tips
- Simple one-touch operation
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomic and comfortable design
- Rechargeable with USB cable supplies
- 2 Level suction power
- Quiet operation
- 12 month warranty
- Charing source not included (Input 5v 2amps)
Q: What is the intended purpose of the device?
A: Intended purpose:
- To eliminate clogging of the nose
- To ensure nasal breathing to infants
- To relieve childhood allergy-like symptoms by removing the nasal mucus
Q: What is the charging procedure for the HNA100?
- Connect the USB cable to a charging device (DC5V.2A).
- Connect the micro-USB end of the Cable to Nasal aspirator.
- The LED shows Yellow colour when charging.
- The LED shows Green colour when charging is complete.
Q: How long does the unit take to charge?
A: Charging time is 2 hours.
Q: How do I set up the HNA100 for use?
A: Make sure the HNA100 is turned off;
- Insert O-Ring to the collection cup.
- Combine the connection portion of collection cup with collection cup. Turn the collection cup in the direction of the arrow to connect it with the main unit.
- Connect the suction nose to the main unit.
- Press the power button to begin suction.
Q: How to I clean the suction nose tip?
- To clean the suction nose tip, remove and disinfect in boiling water.
- Make sure that the various components are completely dry.
Q: How do I clean the unit after use?
- Disconnect nose tip and collection cup.
- Wash and disinfect the nose tip and collection cup.
- Do not immerse the nasal aspirator in liquid. Do not aspirate with anything other than water