Baby Care Play Mat - Woodlands Medium
Category: Play Mats Gyms
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
The Baby Care children’s play mat is simplistic, contemporary, and educational.It is ideal for infants, toddlers, and young children. One side of this play mat has a minimalistic Scandinavian design of trees, while the second side features a cute educational alphabet theme. The Baby Care Woodland Play mat will look beautiful in any bedroom, living room, or nursery. Made from non-toxic materials with supreme cushioning, this children’s play mat was created to provide your little one with a safe space to play and grow.
- Medium size play mat: 1.85m x 1.25m
- 12mm thick
Made in South Korea using Patent manufacturing methods for producing eco-friendly products. Made with high-quality non-toxic materials that are friendly to the environment. The mat complies with all requirements of CPSIA and European Toy Safety Standards. They are soft to touch with no plastic feel, and are free from chemicals, heavy metals, phthalates and formaldehyde.
• For first use and cleaning, please wipe with a soft cleaning cloth and luke-warm soapy water. Please avoid harsh brushes and chemical cleaners as the use of these may damage the mat.
• Do not use the rotating-head of vacuum on the surface as these will damage the playmat. Avoid using a regular vacuum as these may also scratch the surface.
• Do not place this product in a washing machine, nor dry or steam cleaning.
• There will be some minor creasing from the rolling after unpacking; however, with the elastic characteristics of the mat, these will settle over time with regular use.
• Avoid leaving these products in direct sunlight for extended periods as the images are likely to fade.
• As the mat protects the surface beneath, there will be varied wear on your flooring. It is recommended that you regularly move your mat.
• Please do not leave this product under heavy furniture as the depressed area may be damaged and not return to its original state.
• Please remove shoes when using your play mat, and avoid sharp, rough, and hot materials from coming into contact with this mat as they can cause damage. Not suitable for animals or pets as they may damage the mat.
• Be sure your baby or child does not draw on the mat with pens and markers as this may be difficult to remove.