Boori Natty Compact Cot - Barley and Oak
Colour: Barley and Oak
Size: 1 box
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
- DINGLEY VILLAGE
Boori compact cots are designed to save space in the home without compromising on their signature quality. Crafted from a combination of solid wood and engineered timber, they're slightly smaller than Boori cot beds and are easy to manoeuvre throughout the home even when fully assembled.
Although considerably larger than a bassinet or moses basket, this small cot is ideal for keeping in the parent's bedroom during the newborn stage or to keep at Nan and Pop’s place. When the time comes it can be wheeled on its lockable castors into the nursery, where it will support your little one until they require a toddler bed.
The Natty Compact Cot features a playful design with closed end panels, and wheeled feet, reminiscent of a figure on roller skates!
- Made with a combination of engineered timber (end panels) and Australian/New Zealand pine timber (cot sides). Base uses LVL timber.
- Compact space-saving cot, ideal for apartment-living, with wheels for easy mobility around the home: all wheels are lockable to keep the cot stationery. If you'd rather forgo the wheels, simply don't attach them during assembly.
- Boori’s unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber
- Two base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included
- Width will fit through a standard door frame
- Requires Boori Compact Cot Mattress 119cm x 65cm
- Please note that though one side of the cot can be removed, Boori do not supply a compatible guard rail for this cot.
- Assembled Dimensions: Height: 91.5cm | Width: 75cm | Length:124.4cm
- Weight: 26.9kg
- Comes with a 3 year warranty that can be extended to a 5 year warranty by registering the product via the Boori website's warranty registration form.